Terrorism associated with trade in illicit drugs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘What we do - as far as the global war on terrorism - is counter narco-terrorism,’ he said.
- If the country is concerned about the stability of a government struggling with narco-terrorism, it should refrain from insisting on crop eradication until belligerents are defeated.
- These countries need help in addressing endemic problems such as economic instability, low per-capita income, illiberal democratic practices, and narcoterrorism.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘There are a lot of narco-terrorists using the narcotics trade to supply money to terrorist groups,’ said the squadron commander.
- Next year, I will ask our Congress to renew its support so that this courageous nation can win its war against narcoterrorists.
- Other countries in our region just don't have the resources to improve their economies, fight narco-terrorists, and quell violence on their own.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: nar·co-ter·ror·ism
Definición de narco-terrorism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda