Definición de nascent en inglés:
1(Especially of a process or organization) just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential: the nascent space industry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And there are signs of nascent political and economic reforms, albeit small, tentative ones.
- The nascent signs of global recovery appear to augur well in this regard.
- My point in all this is not that the nascent political process is pointless - quite the opposite.
1.1 Chemistry (Chiefly of hydrogen) freshly generated in a reactive form.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is also the site of folding and modification of nascent protein chains and assembly of multisubunit complexes.
- The nitriding process is based on the affinity of nascent nitrogen for iron and certain other. metallic elements.
- Ozone also tends to be unstable and break down into dioxygen and nascent oxygen and to react readily with other substances.
Early 17th century: from Latin nascent- 'being born', from the verb nasci.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Developmental trajectories on these performance measures are unavailable in this sample at the early developmental ages when acquisition of these skills may be in their nascence.
- In addition, as a relatively young and undeveloped tool for communication, the Internet's nascence is the very thing that makes it so appealing; its possibilities at this point remain endless.
- While it adequately covers the campaign from its nascence in the defeat of Poland through the final capitulation of the French, there are two areas that detract from the final product.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- These examples of the geological museum in its nascency give hints of aspects that remain important in its modern role.
- We are within the nascency of a new age, a new concept of time, a new symbiotic entelechy.
- You are encouraged to question everything you know about fashion as you are taken on an individual journey from nascency to empyrean.
Palabras que riman con nascentpassant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India