Definición de nasturtium en inglés:
A South American trailing plant with round leaves and bright orange, yellow, or red edible flowers that is widely grown as an ornamental.
- Tropaeolum majus, family Tropaeolaceae
- Examples of these are ivy (the variegated types look very pretty), trailing lobelia, nasturtiums and ivy leaf geraniums.
- These could be interspersed with edible flowers, trailing nasturtiums and orange Calendula would be musts.
- For great foliage and color contrast, plant yellow nasturtiums around the outer rim of the planter.
Old English, from Latin, apparently from naris 'nose' + torquere 'to twist'.
Words that rhyme with nasturtiumpetersham
Definición de nasturtium en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia