1Having a specified innate characteristic or ability: Glen was a natural-born sailor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A natural-born performer, Brown began writing her own music when she was 12 years old.
- For example, I'm something of a natural-born show-off (hadn't you guessed?)
- ‘My running mate is a natural-born leader,’ Kerry said.
1.1 archaic Having a position by birth.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Also, the Constitution requires that the president be a natural-born citizen, so Chao, born in Taiwan, and Martinez, who came to the United States from Cuba, would not be eligible.
- Documents taken from the National Archive microfilm point to FPJ not being a natural-born citizen of the Philippines and therefore ineligible to run for president.
- The US president and vice-president must be natural-born citizens, at least 35 years of age and residents of the country for 14 years.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: nat·u·ral-born
Definición de natural-born en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda