- Materials or substances such as minerals, forests, water, and fertile land that occur in nature and can be used for economic gain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The exploitation of the natural resource for these materials has boggling environmental implications.
- It also notes that governments, too, exploit the natural resources of their countries to fund their war efforts.
- Economic use of natural resources such as water is another factor to be reckoned with.
Más definiciones de natural resourcesDefinición de natural resources en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional