Oraciones de ejemplo
- Transforming the Army is a continuous process that balances near-term readiness with future capabilities to implement the nation's defense strategy.
- State racing executives, however, continued to paint a gloomy picture of the industry's near-term future.
- I am not optimistic about the near-term futures of corporate governance and corporate reporting in America.
1.1(Of a pregnant female or a fetus) close to the time of birth: near-term sheep fetuses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The deaths were particularly worrying to conservationists, because six of the whales were adult females, three carrying near-term fetuses.
- It was an adult female with a near-term fetus; based on the descriptions in our paper, he was certain it was Indopacetus.
- There were 303 term or near-term infants who met the inclusion criteria for the study.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: near-term
Definición de near-term en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda