Definición de near-term en inglés:
- Transforming the Army is a continuous process that balances near-term readiness with future capabilities to implement the nation's defense strategy.
- State racing executives, however, continued to paint a gloomy picture of the industry's near-term future.
- I am not optimistic about the near-term futures of corporate governance and corporate reporting in America.
1.1(Of a pregnant female or a fetus) close to the time of birth: near-term sheep fetuses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The deaths were particularly worrying to conservationists, because six of the whales were adult females, three carrying near-term fetuses.
- It was an adult female with a near-term fetus; based on the descriptions in our paper, he was certain it was Indopacetus.
- There were 303 term or near-term infants who met the inclusion criteria for the study.
Definición de near-term en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan