- A program of systematic local vigilance by residents of a neighborhood to discourage crime, especially burglary.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Luckily I was in smart pants and shirt or I'd have been dragged away by the local neighborhood watch.
- The residents' group will be working with police and the neighbourhood watch to help build community spirit, hold fundraising events and tackle the rising crime.
- Ian Brockman from Greenville, South Carolina: ‘If the Minutemen are a vigilante group, does that also make an organized neighborhood watch a vigilante group as well?’
Más definiciones de neighborhood watchDefinición de neighborhood watch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional