Definición de neo-Marxist en inglés:
Of or relating to forms of political philosophy that arise from the adaptation of Marxist thought to accommodate or confront modern issues such as the global economy, the capitalist welfare state, and the stability of liberal democracies.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition, while Marxist and neo-Marxist formulations diminished with the end of the Cold War, other approaches emerged to organize the work of IR in Europe and elsewhere.
- We shall return to these issues below when neo-Marxist theories are discussed.
- For instance, a student unfamiliar with neo-Marxist philosophy probably won't be inclined to grasp the significance of some kinds of class conflicts.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person with neo-Marxist views.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Warren rejected the belief held by most neo-Marxists during the twentieth century that exposure to capitalism has been detrimental for much of the Third World.
- It is important to emphasize that for neo-Marxists that situation is imposed upon poor countries by the wealthy capitalist states.
- Unlike the neo-Marxists, the progressives deprecated subjects and supported projects, central themes, general studies and the like; their initial decline promised a revival of formal organised subjects.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The theories are identified by the following labels: imperialism; modernization; neo-Marxism; modes of production.
- This methodological approach is mainly a development of Marxist thought and could be described as neo-Marxism.
- Critical theory, which is associated with feminism and neo-Marxism, emphasizes that our perceptions of the world are significantly influenced and shaped by our social values.
Definición de neo-Marxist en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán