chiefly North American
Definición de neocon en inglés:
(In politics) a person with neoconservative views.
- To say that opponents of neoconservative policies overestimate neocon influence is not to say that neocons are mere impotent scribblers, however.
- There's probably a sweatshop in Bombay that can churn out neocon drivel at a far brisker pace and for less than 50 cents an hour.
- Even in a list of three, democracy promotion doesn't get so much as a mention - and that's from the best known neocon idealist in the administration.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- And there was me thinking that the neocons only support democracies when they know their place.
- It seems there has been a definite diminution in the power of the really strong neocons in the government.
- Really these ignorant farmers are being taken advantage of by the republicans and the neocons.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan