- Relating to a modified form of liberalism tending to favor free-market capitalism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The overthrow of neo-liberal capitalism involves revolution in a national framework, even if that is not the end of the process.
- The vote was against unbridled neo-liberal capitalism, not for nationalism.
- Given the above, it is both desirable and possible for neo-liberal policies and unfettered capitalism to be resisted and challenged.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person holding neoliberal views.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A false separation between culture and class has made the left less adept at doing what the right and neoliberals have done: link issues of sexuality, race and gender to their corporate economy agenda.
- Convinced that property is good, and that creating more property rights is better, neoliberals are primed to hand out patents on gene sequences and stem cell lines and copyrights on compilations of facts.
- And without the rhetoric of liberation, how could our American neoliberals possibly cover the nakedness of their collaboration with U.S. imperialism?
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There will be discussions on the war, privatisation, neo-liberalism, democracy, the environment and much more.
- It denounces not merely neo-liberalism, but also capitalism itself.
- In the policy world, neo-liberalism is identified with the promotion of capitalism and Western democratic values and institutions.
Más definiciones de neoliberalDefinición de neoliberal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional