- A poisonous vapor that rapidly disables or kills by disrupting the transmission of nerve impulses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical agents such as Sarin and nerve gas are produced in small quantities to test on protective equipment.
- Instead, these young men were exposed to chemical and biological substances including nerve gas, mustard gas, LSD and others.
- By itself it can be used as a flame retardant, but if mixed with other chemicals it becomes the main ingredient of sarin nerve gas.
Más definiciones de nerve gasDefinición de nerve gas en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional