An Old World tree related to the hackberries, with a straight, silvery-gray trunk and rough, toothed, nettlelike leaves.
- Genus Celtis, family Ulmaceae: several species, in particular C. australis, which is a popular street and shade tree in Mediterranean countries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Zelkova trees and nettle trees, which are a few hundred years old, are regarded as natural monuments.
- Watch out for nettle trees, especially in the vicinity of the Power Wall.
- The several-hundred-year-old zelkova trees and nettle trees standing in the middle of the village are designated as natural monuments.
Definición de nettle tree en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional