sustantivoZoology & Medicine
- (In an embryo) a hollow structure from which the brain and spinal cord form. Defects in its development can result in congenital abnormalities such as spina bifida.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Folic acid works, but it only works if taken before and during the first few weeks of pregnancy, when the neural tube is developing into the brain and spinal cord.
- While the notochord and somites are developing, the neural plate ectoderm above them begins to develop into the neural tube and the embryo is then called a neurula.
- A baby's brain and spinal cord are formed from the neural tube very early in pregnancy.
Más definiciones de neural tubeDefinición de neural tube en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional