- Relating to or involving both nervous stimulation and endocrine secretion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, stress has been shown to affect major physiological systems - autonomic, neuroendocrine, and immune.
- Stress mediated responses in the neuroendocrine and immune systems have been considered possible mechanisms for the effects of racism on health.
- The authors propose that aspirin may work by blocking the output of the hypothalamus, which in turn affects the neuroendocrine and autonomic responses important in the perception of fatigue.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He undertook postdoctoral training in neuroendocrinology and neurophysiology at the Brain Research Institute, UCLA, and the Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland.
- Nearly all of the studies that did so, however, focused on neuroendocrinology and how various hormones affect neurological structure and functioning.
- I think that the field of crustacean neuroendocrinology is entering an exciting period that will depend upon a range of old (organ culture, histology) and new experimental techniques.