Definición de neuroscience en inglés:
Any or all of the sciences, such as neurochemistry and experimental psychology, which deal with the structure or function of the nervous system and brain.
- Some of the problems that we've been dealing with in the neurosciences and the cognitive sciences concerns the initial state of the organism.
- This Institute brings together for the first time the basic neurosciences with psychiatry and neurology to investigate the fundamental neuronal basis of mental illness.
- Following regionalization, Capital Health employed her as program director of cardiac sciences and neurosciences at UAH and Royal Alexandra Hospital.
- Example sentences
- Therefore, it would be an excellent addition to the libraries of neuropathologists, neurologists, or molecular neuroscientists.
- To me, it is unclear whether the intended readership is the public, the clinician, or the neuroscientist.
- He was a neuroscientist who became an immunologist.
Definición de neuroscience en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia