Surgery performed on the nervous system, especially the brain and spinal cord.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These techniques sometimes require the input of other surgical disciplines such as neurosurgery and cardiothoracic surgery.
- In this unit, care is primarily provided for all surgical patients except those who have undergone cardiac surgery or neurosurgery.
- Heparin also is used to treat arterial and venous clotting and prevent formation of venous clots in patients who require neurosurgery or orthopedic surgery and in trauma cases.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Staff members prepared cardiac, vascular, neurosurgical, orthopedic, cystoscopy, and laparoscopic trays, depending on which area they were working in on a given day.
- Most children are referred by their pediatrician to a pediatric neurosurgeon for possible neurosurgical intervention when a deformity progresses or fails to improve spontaneously.
- Critically ill patients and patients undergoing major surgery, such as cardiovascular or neurosurgical procedures, often require arterial cannulation.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: neu·ro·sur·ger·y
Definición de neurosurgery en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda