- Of or relating to the growth of nervous tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our study provides the first evidence of a strong increase of neurotrophic factors and receptors in infected human airways.
- Survival depends on the neuron receiving neurotrophic factors, such as nerve growth factor, which are produced by the target tissue and for which neurons compete.
- These new treatments include nerve growth factors, neurotrophic and neuroprotective agents, N methyl - D aspartate receptor agonists, b amyloid breakers, antibody treatments and even a vaccine against AD.
Más definiciones de neurotrophicDefinición de neurotrophic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional