sustantivo (plural nevi /-ˌvī/)
- A birthmark or a mole on the skin, especially a birthmark in the form of a raised red patch.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On physical examination, no clinically atypical or suspicious nevi were observed on the skin or scalp.
- I was born in the United States in 1955 and by the age of 4 months had developed a strawberry naevus on my neck.
- Treatment required removing the nevus and resurfacing the child's body with skin grafts.
mid 19th century: from Latin.
Más definiciones de nevusDefinición de nevus en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional