Definición de new money en inglés:
1A fortune recently acquired; funds recently raised.
- If you've owned the fund shares long enough to still have a profit, it might be better to hold your position - and even add new money to that fund.
- The firm is expected to announce that it has raised £4.1m of new money and will have a market value of about £14m.
- Friends said the new money raised will improve its capital position and allow it to be more aggressive.
1.1Those whose wealth is recently acquired rather than inherited; the nouveau riche.
- D' Arcy knows that the money flowing into his shop is now as likely to be earned from web design as the nouveau needs of old new money.
- He's not quite sure who the Owens are, because they're new money.
Definición de new money en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia