Definición de newsgathering en inglés:
The process of researching news items, especially those for broadcast or publication.
- Our initial research indicates one needs to take into account similar kinds of factors in assessing how a newspaper is stocked for news-gathering.
- The thin resources the media now dedicate to news-gathering means reporters can no longer spend the time required to look back and compare government actions with the plans summits produce.
- While news-gathering is inevitably staff-intensive and skill-intensive, improvements from working smarter or more efficiently are entirely possible.
- Example sentences
- The news-gatherer protection group Reporters Sans Frontières has also been in touch with the Mirror and the family, and has offered its negotiating services.
- For serious blogging pundits and news-gatherers and discussion board operators, cyber-cred is everything.
- They're turning from news-gatherers (which is the area in which they should far outrank bloggers) to editorialists.
Definición de newsgathering en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan