- A short-acting hypnotic drug of the benzodiazepine group, used to treat insomnia, myoclonic seizures, and infantile spasms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And who would guess that Valium, Ativan, Mogadon, Serepax and Normison are really closely related drugs called diazepam, lorazepam, nitrazepam, oxazepam and temazepam?
- She had always worked, mostly in shops, but was by then on huge amounts of methadone, nitrazepam, amitriptyline, diazepam and temazepam.
- I was given three DFs and two nitrazepam for nine days.
1960s: from nitr(o) + az(o-) + ep(ine) + am(ide).
Más definiciones de nitrazepamDefinición de nitrazepam en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional