- Of or containing nitrogen with a higher valence, often five. Compare with nitrous.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Aliquot of the plant material was digested with nitric sulphate.
- These results indicate that if coronary dilatation after acupuncture stimulation at EH - 6 is caused by nitric monoxide, the effect would be localized to the coronary artery alone.
- Previously described or merely postulated side effects of long-term iNO therapy such as bleeding complications, or increased levels of methemoglobin and/or nitric dioxide, were not found.
Más definiciones de nitricDefinición de nitric en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional