Definición de no-go en inglés:
1.1Impossible, hopeless, or forbidden: no-go zones for cars
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In any case, large parts of the region could become a no go zone for the ‘legitimate’ government.
- Around town, much of the Central Business District is also a no go zone, with strips of orange and yellow bunting restricting access to sections of footpaths, roads and car parks.
- Highway 8, between Baghdad and Hillah is also considered a no go route by humanitarian organisations.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A negative response; no.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Before the move can go ahead, both housing associations have to agree the swap, and while her housing association have accepted it, the other one says it's a no go because the house isn't big enough.
- Buses were a no go, ferries - don't even think about it.
- The possibility of local assistance in setting up slightly lower level high-tech support industries (like call centers) is a no go in our humble estimation.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda