- Not influencing or restricting choices or decisions: a tycoon for whom money is no objectMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I have to say that if money was no object and I had my choice of notebook computers, the T41p would be at the very top of my list.
- With money no object, the 600-acre grounds were no less spectacular, with soil specially imported from the mainland to create a wooded landscape on a virtually treeless island.
- It has to have at least six bedrooms and it's fair to say that money is no object.
Más definiciones de no objectDefinición de no object en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional