- Of or denoting a situation in which success or a favorable outcome is impossible.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was an impossible, no-win situation for the Patriots under the circumstances.
- Then there is the image problem, a no-win situation.
- Wassill said it was a no-win situation for everyone involved, but also a learning experience, so maybe in the future, similar situations will be better dealt with.
Más definiciones de no-winDefinición de no-win en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional