- A metal (e.g., gold, silver, or platinum) that resists chemical action, does not corrode, and is not easily attacked by acids.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In recent technology, thiols are used to create self-assembled monolayers on gold and other noble metals, which are protected from oxidation and other chemical effects.
- All are rare, expensive, and classified chemically as noble metals.
- Metal compounds have a lower density of free electrons than noble metals, and they exhibit SPE at longer wavelengths.
Más definiciones de noble metalDefinición de noble metal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional