- Of or relating to mental activity or the intellect.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These mental images have no privileged status, such as Plato gave to his noetic Ideas or Forms; they are always true, but in this do not differ from the information provided by the senses.
- Generally, the line taken is that although there are certain limitations to scientific knowledge, these are noetic rather than ontic.
- Vernadsky spoke about the role of the individual, and the individual's contribution to society, the cognitive contribution, the noetic contribution.
mid 17th century: from Greek noētikos, from noētos 'intellectual', from noein 'perceive'.
Más definiciones de noeticDefinición de noetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional