- The Touareg people are nomads who traveled through the desert.
- These people are the original nomads of North Africa, who were converted to Islam by invading Arab armies eons ago.
- Local nomads reported the animals were sensitive to human presence and could be aggressive.
- He's a nomad, never staying in one place too long.
- He was, in truth, a nomad, a rootless wanderer, trailing from one country to another and one place to another, varying longer stays with many restless shorter travels, living alone except when visiting or journeying with friends.
- How long will she remain a wanderer, a nomad, with no place to go?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It shows a society that is blatantly discriminatory against Travellers and their culture, and particularly of that part of their culture that relates to nomadism.
- His tent was hung with the paraphernalia of a lifetime's nomadism - water jars, saddles, spears, swords, leather bags and an old rifle.
- As I travelled with the nomads and researched about them I found that nomadism was more than just being on the move.
Late 16th century: from French nomade, via Latin from Greek nomas, nomad- 'roaming in search of pasture', from the base of nemein 'to pasture'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: no·mad
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.