Entrada del diccionario de Inglés británico e internacional
Definición de non-identical en inglés:
1Not similar in every detail; not exactly alike: closely related but non-identical proteins overlapping but non-identical sets
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Heck, get someone else to draw/photograph something non-identical but similar enough that it still does the job of illustrating the point.
- Exchange is the social model of the principle of identification, and without the principle there would be no exchange; it is through exchange that non-identical individuals and performances become commensurable and identical.
- With two different authors writing apart from each other at non-identical times, it is not at all specious to assert a reasonable plausibility to a different mode of reckoning in reporting the census.
1.1(Of twins) developed from separate ova and therefore genetically distinct and not necessarily of the same sex or more similar than other siblings.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Next, let's look at twins (identical and non-identical) who have been separated very early in life and have been brought up in completely different families.
- Their project involved investigating the behaviour of 8,000 identical and non-identical twins in relation to marriage and divorce.
- Everyone knows that there are two types of twins: identical and non-identical.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda