Definición de noncommunist en inglés:
Not advocating or practicing communism.
- Though communists call themselves ‘socialists’, their movement had little in common with non-communist forms of socialism, or with earlier forms of communism in history, including Christian communism.
- Solidarity formed the East Bloc's first non-communist government in 1989, marking the start of a wave of freedom which saw Marxist regimes fall like dominoes across Europe.
- The deliberation and drafting of the 1951 Refugees Convention were conducted solely by Western powers and non-communist member states of the UN.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who is not a communist.
- Tito's forces wrested large sections of the country from German control, ultimately winning the support of communists and non-communists, including the Allies.
- In the arrests which followed in Leningrad non-communists seemed to suffer as much as communists.
- The Russians were held responsible for this and their refusal to allow an enquiry by the International Red Cross only confirmed to non-communists in Poland that Stalin's government was responsible for these murders.
Definición de noncommunist en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary