Definición de nostalgic en inglés:
Characterized by or exhibiting feelings of nostalgia.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The steam locomotive evokes nostalgic memories of a bygone era with its glory and old age charm.
- In her art, she said she attempts to evoke the nostalgic beauty of another era.
- Alexei Sayle would adopt a maudlin, nostalgic whine and a watery half-smile as he recalled the glories of the music hall.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A nostalgic person: to see classmates' email addresses, nostalgics pay $36 a year
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today, it's Frank Rich's turn to join the ‘wish it were 1974 again’ crowd of nostalgics who are scratching their heads and wondering that if the media had managed to bring down a president once, why can't they do it again?
- As with Live Aid, however, a good idea will always be revived by misty-eyed nostalgics, and since British architecture has improved more than somewhat since the 1980s, why not?
- Goode, who spent 17 years as the curator of the Smithsonian Castle, has not assembled a picture book for nostalgics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- No doubt Einstein himself is in some measure responsible for this image, since, in later life, he reflected nostalgically on solitude, isolation, and creativity.
- Older people always seem to forget when they remind you nostalgically about days when people stuck together no matter what, of the abuse many of them suffered in silence, both physical and mental, as a result.
- Later Eliza passed her final test at the Embassy Ball and nostalgically recalls the pleasures of the evening as she sings, ‘I Could have Danced All Night’.
Pronunciación: /näˈstaljik(ə)lē, nə-/adverbio
Palabras que riman con nostalgicneuralgic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán