- All Italian property owners are liable to pay income tax based on the notional letting value of the property.
- Hence, one creates these surchargeable contributions, which are a notional figure, based on what it would have been.
- In a formal sense, of course, the theory refers to some notional riskless rate.
- The notional definition of a noun does not cover such words as action, existence, happiness, temperature that belong to the noun form class on formal criteria.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some Labor figures dismiss this poll, questioning its methodology, and especially doubting if the preferences would fall the way Newspoll has notionally distributed them.
- To the modern eye, it looks like a fairy-tale notionally transferred to a modern setting, based on a simple narrative system of dualities: good and bad, country and city, sweet blonde wife and wicked brunette mistress.
- This haunting work, though notionally concerned with attempts at intrusive human settlement on Mars, is pervaded by a sense of solitude and loss, particularly with regard to the fragile and doomed Martians.
Late Middle English (in the Latin sense): from obsolete French, or from medieval Latin notionalis 'relating to an idea', from notion- 'idea' (see notion).
Palabras que riman con notionaldevotional, emotional, promotional
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: no·tion·al
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.