- In no way or manner; not at all: I can nowise accept the accusationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And Calvino's charming Marco Polo and Marcovaldo and Mr. Palomar are archetypal narrative functionaries, nowise to be compared with the great characters of narrative/dramatic literature.
- But the worshippers and admirers of these gods delight in imitating their scandalous iniquities, and are nowise concerned that the republic be less depraved and licentious.
- The illegal execution of a guiltless man, whose death sentence the governor of the state had already overturned, however, is truly tragic and nowise sugarcoated in the show.
Más definiciones de nowiseDefinición de nowise en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional