Definición de null en inglés:
- He is complaining against an order issued in favour of the respondent which ruled that a power of attorney issued by the complainant in favour of an English firm of solicitors for litigation against the respondent was null and void.
- It is of some interest perhaps that in the defence filed one of the grounds on which the lease is said to have been null and void is that it contained the consent of the second mortgagee.
- Counsel for ING submitted that once it is proven there was a breach and there was a loss arising out of the welding, the policy is null and void.
- Poor exposure assessment, insofar as it is nondifferential, distorts the epidemiological measures of association toward the null value.
- Both coefficients were statistically different from the null value of zero.
- The argument behind x is not quantitative, and we do not have an expression for its expected value under a null isolation model.
- Neither are accountable in terms of set theory: the null set is problematic and the class of all sets can only be discussed outside of the frame of set theory (as a ‘class’)!
- There's a nearly null set of deep insight into emergent functionality that's reduced to useful practice.
- If one is looking for still deeper meaning to Willard, then it can be argued that our title hero is the ultimate victim, a desperate human null set put upon by every aspect of society.
sustantivoliterary Volver al principio
- The null in the pattern is directed not only in the direction of the interference source, but also in the opposite direction where there might be desired GPS signals.
- Intensity change ranged from + 8 to - 8 dB per s in 1 dB per s steps; nulls for changing-loudness aftereffects lie well within this range.
verbo[with object] Electronics Volver al principio
- Omnidirectional-antenna nulling systems tend to produce null rings that block GPS reception from a portion of the sky.
- Therefore, the losses of the cables have to be nulled out or measured and noted.
- This is stacked-carrier discrete multiple tone communication technology and combinations with code nulling, interference cancellation, retrodirective communication and adaptive antenna arrays.
annul from Late Middle English:
Introduced into English via Old French from late Latin annullare, annul is based on the Latin elements ad- ‘to’ and nullum ‘nothing’, the source also of null (Late Middle English).
Palabras que riman con nullannul, cull, dull, gull, hull, lull, mull, scull, skull, Solihull, trull, Tull
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.