- A very small pellet of plastic that serves as raw material in the manufacture of plastic products.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Approximately 60 billion pounds of nurdles are manufactured annually in the United States alone.
- One study estimated that nurdles now account for 10 percent of plastic ocean debris.
- Hundreds of millions of tiny plastic pellets, or nurdles, are lost or spilled every year, working their way into the sea.
1990s: origin unknown.
Más definiciones de nurdleDefinición de nurdle en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional