Definición de observable en inglés:
Able to be noticed or perceived; discernible: observable differences
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this regard, sad to say, brain events appear to be no more transparent than other observable events like reaction time.
- The photograph emerges from the world of non-fiction, it is the product and evidence of the observable world.
- One feels in the presence of obvious intelligence and observable skill.
- Example sentences
- The mainline denominations, generally, such as the Anglican and United church - mainline Protestant denominations - have been observably declining.
- The men said that a high percentage of detainees were on anti-depressants and that at least 100 were observably mentally ill, as distinct from being depressed about their situation.
- If this is true, it suggests that the effect of the Genocide Convention on the behaviour of bloodthirsty leaders is not only observably weak and erratic, but is in principle indeterminate.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan