Definición de observable en inglés:
Able to be noticed or perceived; discernible: observable differences
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this regard, sad to say, brain events appear to be no more transparent than other observable events like reaction time.
- The photograph emerges from the world of non-fiction, it is the product and evidence of the observable world.
- One feels in the presence of obvious intelligence and observable skill.
- Example sentences
- The mainline denominations, generally, such as the Anglican and United church - mainline Protestant denominations - have been observably declining.
- The men said that a high percentage of detainees were on anti-depressants and that at least 100 were observably mentally ill, as distinct from being depressed about their situation.
- If this is true, it suggests that the effect of the Genocide Convention on the behaviour of bloodthirsty leaders is not only observably weak and erratic, but is in principle indeterminate.