Able to be noticed or perceived; discernible: observable differences
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this regard, sad to say, brain events appear to be no more transparent than other observable events like reaction time.
- The photograph emerges from the world of non-fiction, it is the product and evidence of the observable world.
- One feels in the presence of obvious intelligence and observable skill.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The mainline denominations, generally, such as the Anglican and United church - mainline Protestant denominations - have been observably declining.
- The men said that a high percentage of detainees were on anti-depressants and that at least 100 were observably mentally ill, as distinct from being depressed about their situation.
- If this is true, it suggests that the effect of the Genocide Convention on the behaviour of bloodthirsty leaders is not only observably weak and erratic, but is in principle indeterminate.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ob·serv·a·ble
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda