adjetivochiefly North American
Relating to childbirth and the processes associated with it.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, there are no data to support this assertion and neither is there information about other obstetric interventions associated with medical insurance status.
- The hospital and associated units provide obstetric care for a population of about 400 000 people.
- The practicality of this book extends not only to the medical, gynaecological, and obstetric needs of those circumcised but also to the section on communication.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Patients with gestational hypertension have previously unrecognized chronic hypertension, emerging preeclampsia or transient hypertension of pregnancy, an obstetrically benign condition.
- Midwives were concerned about the consequences of recommending options that contradicted obstetrically defined clinical norms.
- The mothers of the 31,133 live births in the earlier period were demographically and obstetrically similar to the mothers of the 28,733 live births after introduction of the guidelines.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ob·stet·ri·cal
Definición de obstetrical en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda