Able to be obtained: customers' financial details are easily obtainable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In conclusion, funding is always available and obtainable if you have the complete package necessary to develop a business.
- For example, relevant bank statements, which were either available or easily obtainable, were not presented.
- Supporters say it is a process to maximise the value obtainable from the available resources.
available, to be had, in circulation, on the market, in season, at one's disposal, at hand, attainable, procurable, accessible, realizable, gettable
informal up for grabs, on tap, get-at-able
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Finally, it has something to do with the unabashed obtainability of this art.
- Issues of convenience and obtainability are addressed by most items of the policy.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ob·tain·a·ble
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda