Definición de occlusal en inglés:
1Of, relating to, or involved in the occlusion of teeth.
- Soft plastic mouth guards, or occlusal splints, may be needed to prevent damage from trauma, as in sports injuries, or bruxism.
- In addition, all teeth exhibited signs of extensive occlusal flattening with secondary deposits of dentin, indicating wear through the tooth enamel.
- Woodrat teeth from Deer Park B have the typical occlusal pattern found in other Blancan populations.
1.1Denoting a portion of a tooth that comes into contact with a tooth in the other jaw.
- Consequently, this leads to an alteration in the occlusal forces against the opposing arcade and subsequent changes in the occlusal surface of several teeth.
- Also, the incisiform teeth appear to project slightly anteriorly, whereas the occlusal surface of the cheek teeth face dorsally.
- Its cheek teeth were hypsodont and had strongly developed lophs on their occlusal surfaces.
Definición de occlusal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan