- Another factor of cardinal importance in protecting building occupants is debris mitigation.
- Several ships tracked the pod, fearing that its sole occupant was escaping.
- Mr Melvin was the sole occupant of the car, and no other vehicles were involved.
- The main concern of the Australian Republican Movement has always been with the Office of Governor-General rather than any one occupant of the position.
- One newspaper said yesterday that they were proof that he is ‘one of the most reactionary occupants of his office in modern times’.
- Over the years, Larry's show has become a favorite forum for would-be occupants of the Oval Office.
- The Government should demonstrate its commitment to property rights by evicting illegal occupants.
- The goal is to have a safe, functional, and reliable system to protect the occupants and property.
- Marcus contended that municipal services were linked to the property rather than the occupant.
Late 16th century (in the legal sense 'person who establishes a title'): from French, or from Latin occupant- 'seizing', from the verb occupare.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: oc·cu·pant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.