- (Of a ship) designed to cross oceans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seven major rivers cross Suriname, many partly navigable by large ocean-going ships.
- The third edition in 1989 saw the exit of windsurfers and more accent on keelboats, with ocean-going yachts arriving from many points.
- At times there could be 100 ocean-going ships in harbour - goods were on sale in her warehouses from around the world.
Más definiciones de oceangoingDefinición de oceangoing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional