Definición de off-gas en inglés:
A gas that is given off, especially one emitted as the byproduct of a chemical process.
- In conjunction with the new smelting configuration, an Acid Plant would be constructed to convert the off-gas into sulphuric acid that can be used in metallurgical leach projects.
- In any event the plant design includes highly efficient dust filter plants at a cost of some N $26 million to capture furnace off-gases and dust.
- A lot of materials actually give off gas, and that gas can be toxic, and by selecting the right carpets the right sort of paints, we have used ones that don't give off toxic off-gases.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Give off a chemical, especially a harmful one, in the form of a gas.
- This works pretty well but whatever chemical is in the drycleaning cloth you use will off-gas from your clothes like crazy for a day or two.
- But even after that, the plywood or particleboard under the veneer will continue to off-gas for several more years.
- Many of these compounds continue to off-gas well after installation and are contributors to poor indoor air quality.
Definición de off-gas en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan