- 1oh boy
- 2oh well
- Used to express resignation: oh well, please yourselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It recalls nutritionists' warnings about salads being just as caloric as double burgers, but oh well.
- You have to prep really intelligently, be prepared for saying oh well, we're not doing this now.
- I wish I'd kept reading up on dreams and sleep so I could have better answered him, but oh well.
Mid 16th century: variant of O3.
Palabras que riman con ohaglow, ago, alow, although, apropos, art nouveau, Bamako, Bardot, beau, Beaujolais Nouveau, below, bestow, blow, bo, Boileau, bons mots, Bordeaux, Bow, bravo, bro, cachepot, cheerio, Coe, crow, Defoe, de trop, doe, doh, dos-à-dos, do-si-do, dough, dzo, Flo, floe, flow, foe, foreknow, foreshow, forgo, Foucault, froe, glow, go, good-oh, go-slow, grow, gung-ho, Heathrow, heave-ho, heigh-ho, hello, ho, hoe, ho-ho, jo, Joe, kayo, know, lo, low, maillot, malapropos, Marceau, mho, Miró, mo, Mohs, Monroe, mot, mow, Munro, no, Noh, no-show, oho, outgo, outgrow, owe, Perrault, pho, po, Poe, pro, quid pro quo, reshow, righto, roe, Rouault, row, Rowe, sew, shew, show, sloe, slow, snow, so, soh, sow, status quo, stow, Stowe, strow, tally-ho, though, throw, tic-tac-toe, to-and-fro, toe, touch-and-go, tow, trow, undergo, undersow, voe, whacko, whoa, wo, woe, Xuzhou, yo, yo-ho-ho, Zhengzhou, Zhou
A person’s wife, husband, or partner (used in electronic communication): I often go to gigs on my own as my OH doesn’t have the same musical tastes as me
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't mind if my OH plays sport, watches it on telly, or if he goes off with his pals on sporting holidays.
- My OH is saying I need to go back to work full time, now I love my business and want it to grow but no way can i manage a house, business, and f/t work all together.
- I would never let my OH, or anyone else drive my car: nothing against her, I just wouldn't want my car getting damaged.
1990s: abbreviation of other half.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda