mid 16th century: variant of O3.
- Used to express resignation: oh well, please yourselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It recalls nutritionists' warnings about salads being just as caloric as double burgers, but oh well.
- You have to prep really intelligently, be prepared for saying oh well, we're not doing this now.
- I wish I'd kept reading up on dreams and sleep so I could have better answered him, but oh well.
A person’s wife, husband, or partner (used in electronic communication): I often go to gigs on my own as my OH doesn’t have the same musical tastes as me
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her OH is such a career-driven bloke - he spends 50% of the year working abroad.
- I know his OH won't want to get involved.
- I would love my OH to do a healthy diet/exercise regime with me
1990s: abbreviation of other half.