- Used to express resignation: oh well, please yourselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It recalls nutritionists' warnings about salads being just as caloric as double burgers, but oh well.
- You have to prep really intelligently, be prepared for saying oh well, we're not doing this now.
- I wish I'd kept reading up on dreams and sleep so I could have better answered him, but oh well.
Mid 16th century: variant of O3.
Palabras que riman con ohaglow, ago, alow, although, apropos, art nouveau, Bamako, Bardot, beau, Beaujolais Nouveau, below, bestow, blow, bo, Boileau, bons mots, Bordeaux, Bow, bravo, bro, cachepot, cheerio, Coe, crow, Defoe, de trop, doe, doh, dos-à-dos, do-si-do, dough, dzo, Flo, floe, flow, foe, foreknow, foreshow, forgo, Foucault, froe, glow, go, good-oh, go-slow, grow, gung-ho, Heathrow, heave-ho, heigh-ho, hello, ho, hoe, ho-ho, jo, Joe, kayo, know, lo, low, maillot, malapropos, Marceau, mho, Miró, mo, Mohs, Monroe, mot, mow, Munro, no, Noh, no-show, oho, outgo, outgrow, owe, Perrault, pho, po, Poe, pro, quid pro quo, reshow, righto, roe, Rouault, row, Rowe, sew, shew, show, sloe, slow, snow, so, soh, sow, status quo, stow, Stowe, strow, tally-ho, though, throw, tic-tac-toe, to-and-fro, toe, touch-and-go, tow, trow, undergo, undersow, voe, whacko, whoa, wo, woe, Xuzhou, yo, yo-ho-ho, Zhengzhou, Zhou
A person’s wife, husband, or partner (used in electronic communication): I often go to gigs on my own as my OH doesn’t have the same musical tastes as me
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her OH is such a career-driven bloke - he spends 50% of the year working abroad.
- I know his OH won't want to get involved.
- I would love my OH to do a healthy diet/exercise regime with me
1990s: abbreviation of other half.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda