Definición de old-time en inglés:
1Relating to or characteristic of the past; long-standing: the charm of old-time steam engines
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I wouldn't be without my Sky Plus, but I do occasionally come over all nostalgic when I think about old-time television.
- She sighed the familiar refrain, stinging as an old-time blues note: ‘All I have is the clothes on my back.’
- In fact, ‘anti’ just about everything except those old-time, love-your-neighbour Christian issues: the death penalty and the freedom to bear arms.
1.1US Denoting traditional or folk styles of American popular music, such as gospel or bluegrass.
- The Lee Valley String Band from Cork, regarded by many as one of Ireland's foremost exponents of bluegrass and old-time American music, were popular favourites on their first visit.
- By not strictly adhering to the various molds of old-time folk, blues, and country, Pajo has captured the essence of the music he once shallowly emulated.
- What Califone have come up with is a real old-time down-home country-fried sound.
for old times' sake
- see sake1.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan