- 1Relating to or characteristic of the past; long-standing: the charm of old-time steam enginesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I wouldn't be without my Sky Plus, but I do occasionally come over all nostalgic when I think about old-time television.
- She sighed the familiar refrain, stinging as an old-time blues note: ‘All I have is the clothes on my back.’
- In fact, ‘anti’ just about everything except those old-time, love-your-neighbour Christian issues: the death penalty and the freedom to bear arms.
- 1.1US Denoting traditional or folk styles of American popular music, such as gospel or bluegrass.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Lee Valley String Band from Cork, regarded by many as one of Ireland's foremost exponents of bluegrass and old-time American music, were popular favourites on their first visit.
- By not strictly adhering to the various molds of old-time folk, blues, and country, Pajo has captured the essence of the music he once shallowly emulated.
- What Califone have come up with is a real old-time down-home country-fried sound.
for old times' sake
- see sake1.