sustantivo (plural ombudsmen)
- An official appointed to investigate individuals' complaints against maladministration, especially that of public authorities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These failures in human communication feature in many of the complaints investigated by the ombudsman's office.
- To tackle the issue, Wang requested that the city government recruited more consumer ombudsmen to investigate such cases, noting that Taipei has only one consumer ombudsman, while Taipei County has three.
- Last year, the number of complaints to the pensions ombudsman increased by a third.
1950s: from Swedish, 'legal representative'.
Más definiciones de ombudsmanDefinición de ombudsman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional