sustantivo (plural ombudspersons)North American
- A person acting as an ombudsman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A past-president and longtime member recently suggested to me that the association needs an official ombudsperson to ensure that member complaints have the hearing they should.
- The ombudspersons would report directly to the president, but the office would be ‘outside the usual administrative structure’ of the university, according to the proposal.
- The referendum appeals committee - an impartial group led by the ombudsperson - invalidates the referendum because the question was modified during the voting process.
Más definiciones de ombudspersonDefinición de ombudsperson en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional