(Especially of an article of clothing) made or consisting of a single piece.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As Lucia strode to her locker she passed a group of three girls slipping into their dark blue one-piece swimsuits.
- The robe gapped open at the neck to reveal a bright yellow one-piece swimsuit.
- Kathrine wore a purple one-piece swimsuit which she was not afraid to wear.
An article of clothing made or consisting of a single piece: I was wearing a tight black one-piece
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are attractive, yet attractively practical one-pieces which are nearly athletic in styling.
- And she said she discovered that one-pieces could actually be sexy when she was shot for the cover of ‘Sports Illustrated’ in a one - piece.
- For one-pieces, make sure the torso isn't too long.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: one-piece
Definición de one-piece en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda