- (Of a store or other business) capable of supplying all a customer’s needs within a particular range of goods or services: one-stop shoppingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Ambitious plans for a one-stop shop transforming customer access to York council services have been stalled amid rising cost fears.
- It wants to see the building turned into a business centre, with broadband provision, or perhaps a one-stop shop for council services.
- It also makes us a one-stop shop that can service all our customers' needs.
Más definiciones de one-stopDefinición de one-stop en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional