- (Of an electrical device or facility) able to be operated simply at or as though at the touch of a button.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dyson engineers also focused on designing a dustbin that would empty easily and hygienically, so the Telescope features a new one-touch trigger action that lets the user empty the bin without fuss or mess.
- The 35306 has a one-touch pump providing for one-handed operation and eliminates spraying and splashing.
- The MX Duo also has a full-featured keyboard, complete with the additional F function keys and many one-touch buttons.
Más definiciones de one-touchDefinición de one-touch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional