- A relatively loose grouping of stars.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For instance, you can activate constellation lines, labels, define the types of objects you would like to see (galaxies, open clusters, double stars, etc.) or the minimum display brightness for these objects.
- They're located about 15° west-northwest of the bright red star Aldebaran, which in turn is at the end of one of the arms of a V-shaped asterism, the Hyades open cluster, which points southwest.
- Notice that this map, in particular, nicely illustrates that most of the stars in Ursa Major comprise a nearly-dispersed open cluster - a ‘constellation’ in the truest sense.
Más definiciones de open clusterDefinición de open cluster en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional